Hotel Luna Mystica is a vintage trailer hotel and starlight campground in the vast Mesa of Taos, one of the most mystical locations on the planet. Come camp under the famous New Mexico starry sky next to our legendary mountain and feel the “pull” of Taos. Each trailer is equipped with its own deck, bathroom, comfortable bed, and kitchen facilities. Each is unique as we’ve retained its vintage soul while applying modern amenities. Tent sites are also available as well as primitive RV spaces without hook-ups. Hotel Luna Mystica – 8 miles from the heart of Taos, 12 feet across a dirt road from the Taos Mesa Brewery, and 4.2 light years from our nearest stellar neighbor, Alpha Centauri. Somehow everything seems closer at the Mystica.
At the end of the day, come join the circle around the fire. There are many voices at the Hotel Luna Mystica. If you listen, you can hear them:
This is Who We Are – the people of the Hotel Luna Mystica. From check-in to “See you next time,” we are here to support your experience at the Mystica.
Who knows who you’ll find on the mesa. We are all kindred spirits.
Escape the grind … and what will you find?
Hotel Luna Mystica: 12-plus acres of mesa, 20 vintage trailers, 60 campsites, one planet, one moon, a gazillion stars. Head out of Taos and aim for the Rio Grande, turn right at the friendly lights over the Taos Mesa Brewery. The adventure awaits. Disconnect, and reconnect with your natural self. Restore your balance. This is a place of opportunity and tranquility. Community and solitude. Outer space and inner peace. Test yourself. Rest yourself. Reclaim yourself. Experience nature without the hassle. Keep it simple and sleep on the mesa. Or step into your vintage trailer, and the world rolls away. Step out and every possibility greets you. It’s in the air. The stillness and the rush. The fire. The mountains. The mesa and the river. The sun, the moon, the stars. The music and the dance. It’s elemental. It’s hot, it’s hip, it’s cool. It’s you. Down to the bone and out on the edge. One part grit, two parts magic, all natural, all you.
- Amazing Views
- Fire Pit
- Nature Area
- Shade Structures
- Free Wifi
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Lounge: Pending Construction
- Pet Friendly
Hotel Luna Mystica is very pet friendly and we encourage our guests to bring their dogs along with them. There is plenty of space for the dogs to run around the property and we have dog leash loops on each of the decks so you can keep them close if needed. Our nightly pet policy is an additional $20/pet.
- Office Hours: 3:00pm – 8:30pm
- Where: Office
- Late check-in: For guests arriving after hours please contact us to arrainge a late check in.
- Covid Self Check In: If you wish to check in independently please contact our office and arrainge a self check in.
- Time: 11am
Cancellations made 72 hours prior to the arrival date will receive their deposit back less a $25+tax handling fee. Cancellations made less than 72 hours prior will forfeit their deposit. Cancellations made the same day as the scheduled arrival will be charged the full amount.
- Guests must be at least 21 years old to make a reservation. Exceptions are made with parental approval.
For Peace of Mind:We have always taken great pride in the cleanliness of our property and understand that this is more important now than ever. To ensure everyone’s safety, we have taken rigorous cleaning measures that so we can continue to offer a comfortable and safe environment for our guests to enjoy. Here’s what we’re doing to bring you some peace of mind for your upcoming visit. Enhanced Sanitization:
- We have increased our sanitation procedures throughout the hotel. Using the products recommended by the CDC, all surfaces including doorknobs, countertops and kitchen appliances are sanitized twice before a guest checks into their room.
- We understand that some might not feel comfortable interacting with another person during these times. If you wish to minimize your human to human contact, please give us a call and we will send you the instructions on how to access your trailer independently.
- We are nothing without our team. To ensure that our staff is healthy and safe, we’re encouraging precautionary health measures such as staying home when sick and frequent hand washing and wearing protective masks and gloves.
- Guests may take photos during their stay. Professional or staged photos must be arranged or scheduled/approved through hotel management.