Trailer: “1950 Spartan Imperial Manor (Jazzy)”
A cleaning fee of $10 is added to each reservation
Meet our beautiful 33’ Spartan Imperial Manor, Jazzy. Known for being an entertainer and true fifties girl at heart, Jazzy was deeply moved by Taos. “An unnamed spirit that you can’t put your finger on, something about the quality of light, the angles. . . there’s something that makes this place special.” She adopted a modern, subtle southwest style that will make you feel right at home. Taos is a gorgeous place, and it would make Jazzy’s day to share it with you! Luxuriously sleeps 2. Thank you to our guest Meaghan McBell for contributing to Jazzy’s photo gallery! Check out her work here.
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- Queen size bed courtesy of Denver Mattress. Extra cozy and made just for you!
- Fine quality linens and sheets (the mesa is rugged, but you don’t need to be!)
- Full bath (just keep in mind, trailers have tight quarters and smaller water heaters, for longer showers use our shower house!)
- Bath amenities courtesy of local company Blue Feather soap
- Living area to enjoy each other’s company or revel in stunning views of El Salto and Taos Mountain (Also sleeps the adventurous traveler or youngins’ when the lights go out)
- Outdoor deck and patio area (NM sunset and mountain views included)
- Outdoor fire pit (wood available for purchase, light and unwind)
- Pocket door slides closed to give the bedroom privacy
- Mini Fridge, cooktop and plenty of counter space (Because we’re a fan of omelets and mixed drinks)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Free Wifi