Trailer: “1961 Airstream (Sundance)”
A cleaning fee of $10 is added to each reservation
Put em up! Sundance has arrived and he’s not here to play games. This western icon is best known for his time spent with his partner in crime, Butch Cassidy. After running from the Bolivian government and barely surviving a severely out-numbered shoot out, Sundance decided it was time to put his pistols down and find peace in the Sangre De Cristo Mountains. Don’t let his outlaw past misguide you though. His western hospitality is sure to please anyone looking for a warm and cozy adventure in Taos, New Mexico. With a queen bed, convertible dinette, full bathroom, and beautiful mountain views Sundance is perfect for any solo gun slinger, or team of train-hopping bank robbers looking for a quiet place to lay their heads for the evening. Photos by our resident photographer, Amanda Powell. Check out her portfolio at www.adriftadream.photography!
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- Queen size bed
- Fine quality linens and sheets (the mesa is rugged, but you don’t need to be!)
- Full bath (also have two shower houses!)
- Bath amenities courtesy of local company Blue Feather soap
- Living area to enjoy each other’s company or revel in stunning views of El Salto and Taos Mountain (Also sleeps the adventurous traveler or youngins’ when the lights go out)
- Outdoor deck and patio area (NM sunset and mountain views included)
- Outdoor fire pit (wood available for purchase, light and unwind)
- Mini Fridge, cooktop and plenty of counter space (Because we’re a fan of omelets and mixed drinks)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Free Wifi