Trailer: “1964 Streamline (Diego)”
A cleaning fee of $10 is added to each reservation
This 1964 Streamline has travelled all over the world. He’s seen a lot and done a lot. Having ridden life hard and fast, he’s acquired equal tales of joyous adventures and painful sorrows. We found him alone in a field all busted up, rusted out, and ready to call it a ride. But we could see he still had some shimmer left. As we began to nurse him back his incoherent babbles routinely centered around two topics: his time in New York City and the lost love of his life. We figured we’d surprise him when he came to with all new lofty digs comprised of brick, concrete, tile and metal – everything a city boy could ask for. Back on his axels and looking for a good time we had to call this passionate badboy Diego! Diego comes with separate twin beds for you and your compadre. Yeah, with our Frida looking on we figured it was best this way. *Photos by our resident photographer, Amanda Powell.
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- 2 Twin sized beds. All made extra cozy and made just for you!
- Fine quality linens and sheets (the mesa is rugged, but you don’t need to be!)
- Full bath (works great but we also have our shower houses!)
- Bath amenities
- Living area to enjoy each other’s company or revel in stunning views of El Salto and Taos Mountain (Also sleeps the adventurous traveler or youngins’ when the lights go out)
- Outdoor deck and patio area (NM sunset and mountain views included)
- Outdoor fire pit (wood available for purchase, light and unwind)
- Pocket door slides closed to give the bedroom privacy
- Mini Fridge, cooktop and plenty of counter space (Because we’re a fan of omelets and mixed drinks)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Free Wifi