Trailer: “1969 Terry Trailer (Terry)”
A cleaning fee of $10 is added to each reservation
Meet Terry. Hailing from the high roads of Colorado, our Terry recently decided to ditch the Rocky Mountain crowds and nestle down in Taos. Terry was donated by our friends Kathleen and Greg when he expressed his desire to leave the traveling trailer life behind and rest his wheels in peace. It was becoming clear he could no longer compete with all the hip new converted vans criss-crossing America, so he decided to raise his flag and take on a more sedentary life in his golden years. We are happy to have Terry and his Colorado roots holding down our western corner, offering him and his guests the best sunset views at HLM. Steadfast and virtuous, sometimes extraordinarily blunt, Terry will yell at unwanted visitors poaching our shower house and tends to make inappropriate jokes about the year he was born. Don’t listen to what he tells you, it’s still not legal in New Mexico. He’s passionate about craft beer, naturally, so make sure you pour the last few sips out for him!
Features & Amenities
- All trailers have AC and heating units inside so you remain comfortable no matter what the weather brings.
- Full size bed. Extra cozy and made just for you!
- Fine quality linens and sheets (The mesa is rugged, but you don’t need to be!)
- Full bath (Just keep in mind, trailers have tight quarters and smaller water heaters. For longer showers, use our shower house!)
- Bath amenities
- Living area that also sleeps the adventurous traveler or youngins’ when the lights go out
- Outdoor deck and patio area (the best NM sunset views included)
- Mini Fridge, cooktop and plenty of counter space (Because we’re a fan of omelets and mixed drinks)
- Silverware and dishes (of course a corkscrew)
- French press and 3 ounces of coffee
- Wifi but access point is far away – reception limited (Sorry! We are working on getting more access points ASAP)