* Excluding 12/24 – 1/4 and 3/11 – 3/22 *Meet our Capitan. No, he’s not your average sailor. The Capitan has come from the crests of the Colorado Rockies and he’s used to being on top. Out of respect we initially employed him as our hotel office. Now this 42’ Imperial Mansion with his 70’s/mid-century décor boast two bedrooms and comfortably sleeps six. Unsettlingly braggadocious? A bit. Trying to make up for something when you pull back one of his four bedsheets? Not a chance! This trailer brings the party. Make sure you and your crew come with it when you stay with the Captain. Read more... Book Now
Want to sleep under the stars? Come pitch a tent at our Starlight Campground! $25 for the RV + $10 per personCamping is available for purchase at time of arrival. Please call 505-977-2424 if you have any questions. We have a lot of space, availability is not an issue. Read more...
Want to sleep under the stars? Come pitch a tent at our Starlight Campground! $10/person.Camping is available for purchase at time of arrival. Please call 505-977-2424 if you have any questions. We have a lot of space, availability is not an issue. Read more...
* Excluding 12/24 – 1/4 and 3/11 – 3/22 *Meet Yogi. He’s smarter than the av-er-age trailer. Yogi and his pal Boo-Boo spent years climbing tree’s and enjoying well prepared meals out of stolen pic-a-nic baskets before Ranger Smith ran them out of Jellystone Park. He now lives a much quieter life out on the mesa where you can find him looking off into the beautiful Taos mountains. With a full sized mattress and convertible dinette/bed Yogi can sleep three people comfortably. Whether you’re traveling with a friend or coming solo we are confident you’ll be cozy with Yogi. Read more...
* Excluding 12/24 – 1/4 and 3/11 – 3/22 *Meet our classic 1953 Vagabond, Judd. He abides to showing everyone a good time, but please don’t pee on his rug. Vagabonds are a vintage staple trailer, and we are honored to host one with as much character as the dude it came from. With unobstructed mountain views and homey feel, Judd truly is one of a kind. Oh, did we mention this one boasts a hand painted Moroccan floor? Would the Dude settle for anything less, man?Sleeps 4 – Queen + sleeper sofa Read more... Book Now
* Excluding 12/24 – 1/4 and 3/11 – 3/22 *Story has it our 1969 Aristocrat used to be a little rough around the edges. Dennis came off the production line, straight into the fast lane. He doesn’t talk about it much, but he will say after one last run to Mexico with some guys by the name of Billy and Fonda that he decided to retire to sunset views and campfire jam sessions. Small but iconic, Dennis is perfect for the traveling couple or adventurous group. We recommend you don’t dig too deep in Dennis, you never know what you’ll find. Read more... Book Now
* Excluding 12/24 – 1/4 and 3/11 – 3/22 *Meet Esmerelda! This mysterious gem is waiting to show you a good time. Her open layout and copper accents make her a solid choice for the traveling couple exploring Taos and the Mesa. Esmerelda will comfortably share her rich character and personality with you.Sleeps 2 Read more... Book Now
* Excluding 12/24 – 1/4 and 3/11 – 3/22 *Meet Ralphie, a 26’ Airstream Overlander that’s spent his life exploring the canyons, shredding the mountains and cruising the valleys of New Mexico. After 55 years on the road his two little wheels grew too tired. Like a weary traveler returning home, Ralphie decided to find a place to settle down for good. He became the only airstream to plaster himself with the mica crystals he collected on his travels. Northern New Mexico through and through, Ralphie is unlike anyone you’ve ever met. Let him be your home base as you explore the magical mesa and mountains.Luxuriously sleeps 2 Read more... Book Now
* Excluding 12/24 – 1/4 and 3/11 – 3/22 *Before WWII the Spartan Aircraft Company was an aeronautical college and airplane manufacturer. After the war the Spartan factory, enhanced by wartime production, restructured itself to address the great need for housing. After lots of soul searching, our 32’ Spartanette embraced his roots by asking renowned Taos aerial photographer Chris Dalh’berdine to help him find his ancestors airborne perspective. Inside you’ll find stunning aerial photos of the Taos landscape, a spacious layout and sprawling mountain views. Let Christopher remind you it’s always good to reflect on where you came from and dream about where you’ll go next.Luxuriously sleeps 2, but will happily accommodate 4 adventurers. Read more... Book Now
* Excluding 12/24 – 1/4 and 3/11 – 3/22 *Meet our beautiful 33’ Spartan Imperial Manor, Jazzy. Known for being an entertainer and true fifties girl at heart, Jazzy was deeply moved by Taos. “An unnamed spirit that you can’t put your finger on, something about the quality of light, the angles, there’s something that makes this place special.” She adopted a modern, subtle southwest style, one you can find at her best friend Ashley’s shop! (Wanderer link here) Taos is a gorgeous place, it would make Jazzy’s day to share it with you. Name inspired by the cutest damn dog you’ll ever meet, make sure to say hi to our mascot.Luxuriously sleeps 2, but will happily accommodate 4 adventurers. Read more... Book Now